VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, September 2, 2013

Let the challenge begin

As you all probably know I am really good friends with Juliana Main from Juliana's Obsessions. She is responsible for signing me up to Stampin' Up and starting my addiction. We decided that we needed to a bit of motivation to get creative so Juliana came up with the idea of having a challenge. The first challenge was to make make 3 different items using some of the new Seasons of Style Designer Series paper from both the pack and the stack.
So obviously we had a Christmas theme going on. We thought this would be a good way to introduce the new Holiday Catalogue.
Click here to see this new catalogue online.
So we both got to work. Here are the cards that I made :
I am happy with what I created. If you would like to purchase any of these papers click here to go to my shop.
I'd love to know what you think of my cards. Please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment