VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, September 2, 2013

The Next Challenge

It was my turn to set the next challenge. I had always wanted to have a go at creating a chalkboard card. Chalkboards are quite in fashion at the moment. There have been lots of samples on pinterest. So our next challenge was to create 3 chalkboard projects. Here is what I came up with :
It was not as easy as I thought. Trying to place the stamped images was tricky. I used the new Wildflower Meadow stamp, Papaya Collage and a single stamp that is no longer available.
I used basic black cardstock and whisper white craft ink. Before I stamped I rubbed the embossing buddy over the black card to make it look dusty like a blackboard.
You can visit my shop to purchase these stamp sets. Click here.
So now I wait for Juliana to set the next challenge. I wonder what it will be ??

No comments:

Post a Comment